2017 Pro Opener
February 17, 2017
Heck of a season opener with TLD riders winning every pro race in the mens and womens events-with a little mud boggin added in for Saturdays main event!
New signing Anthony Dean was the star of the weekend, winning day one (Friday) main event impressively and all of his heats leading to the main, but a small bobble in the main would hand over the win to TLD's Twan Van Gendt of the DUTCH NATIONAL TEAM. Anthony would go on to dominate Saturday's rainy final, in the mud!
For the ladies, we had an impressive showing with Brooke Crain winning both days, but day one win was almost stopped by TLD's reigning National Number one, Alise Post. Alise got the snap, but a slick last corner caused her to fall, but Brooke was side by side with Alise and started her season with 2 big wins. Congrats to GT BMX's Sophie Foresta for her debut PRO race, taking her D3 helmet to third place.
In BMX Troy Lee Designs SPRINT Racewear, D3 Helmets, and TLD Premium Protection is the name of the game!
FridayÕs Elite Women Main Event
TROY LEE DESIGNS
2. Rachel Mydock Ð Supercross BMX
3. Lauren Reynolds Ð Answer/Rennen TROY LEE DESIGNS
FridayÕs Elite Men Main Event
1. Twan van Gendt Ð Dutch National Team TROY LEE DESIGNS
2. Trent Jones Ð Box Components
3. Joris Daudet Ð Chase BMX TLD D3 HELMET
SaturdayÕs Elite Women Main Event
1. Brooke Crain Ð Haro TROY LEE DESIGNS
2. Camille Maire Ð France
3. Sophia Foresta Ð GT Bicycles TLD D3 HELMET and PROTECTION
SaturdayÕs Elite Men Main Event
1. Anthony Dean Ð Supercross BMX/TLD TROY LEE DESIGNS
2. Joris Daudet Ð Chase BMX TLD D3 HELMET
3. Dave van der Burg Ð Dutch National Team TROY LEE DESIGNS
1. Brooke Crain Ð Haro